- Review our available dogs and contact us if you have any questions.
- If you would like to purchase a specific dog through our website, you will need to fill out the online form, provide a deposit, and sign our Protection Dog Contract. Your order will be processed and we will move right to shipping and delivery.
- Many of our dogs already have training in place and as such dogs can be made available in as little as a weeks time. During the final stages in the training process we encourage you to come down and have a few familiarization sessions with your new K9 protector. If you do not reside in the area, not to worry. We can provide video instruction and familiarization with your new dog.
- Time to take your dog home. At this point you have multiple delivery options which we outlined in the shipping section below.
A quality protection dog should have the following features:
- Safe and social with the family
- Provides an active deterrent through his presence alone, just the sight of one of our dogs is enough to quell most criminal urges
- Always alert to potential intruders and alerts his owners to the presence of potential bad guys
- Will engage an aggressor or intruder if commanded by his handler
- Reliable obedience which makes him safe out in public and with the family
Most of our dogs come from working kennels in Europe. Depending on what your looking for, importation of your dog will take up to 7-14 business days.
If you reside a significant distance from Ontario, Canada, we will ship your dog to an airport near your place of residence.
We can also travel with your new dog, deliver him in person and provide on site training for several days to ensure you are fully comfortable handling your new partner. Depending on the dog you are purchasing, there may be an extra cost associated with this.
Many people simply believe that buying any German Shepherd or other guardian breed is all that is required for a good family protection dog. The sad reality is that most dogs, even from guardian type breeds, do not have the necessary working ability and character to seriously fulfill this role.
Most dogs available on the pet market have been bred exclusively for looks, dog shows or just to be nice pets. The traits necessary for real work, including family protection, have not been preserved and have thus vanished.
All our dogs come from proven working bloodlines and have generations of real work and titles in their pedigrees.
All our dogs come with health certificates and X-Rays of their joints, proving their ability to stand up to the rigors of working to protect you and your family. We also provide a written health guarantee with your new dog.
Prices can range widely depending on what you are specifically looking for in terms of a dog and training. Prices are generally between $15,000 to $55,000 for a trained and health tested dog.
All our Protection K9s come with a health guarantee and lifetime training support. We can deliver your new dog in person and provide a two-day familiarization course in handling and tactical application of your new K9 partner.